Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Little Update About Me



Although I usually feature Etsy shops and my new product lines, I thought it was about time that I got around to giving you an update on me.

Well, I have been very busy designing new products and getting my name out there, which means that I have been spending a lot of time in chat, forums, and reinventing my shop.

I am also about half way through Graduate school! I begin student teaching my own Unit plan next week which is fantastic! My kids are all amazing... I love them! Of course they have their moments, but all kids do... I did!

My hubby is in the field for awhile so it is pretty quiet around the house.... it feels empty and I cannot wait until he gets back! Even if that means I have to do more laundry again! I miss him immensely! Needless to say, he is in the army so I am a member of the Homefront Team on Etsy... and those women and men are so supportive! My family has been a big support too! I stayed the first two nights with them so I did not have to be alone... and my mom, being an experienced military wife, was great to be around for a few days! I am so thankful for the people around me!

Well, that is it for now! I will try to do this more often for you all so that you can learn more about the person behind Art Whims.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. You're a saint for wanting to teach!!! Good luck with school!!!
    Hopefully your hubby will return soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful write up...love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you ...:)
    You are a beautiful couple...
    Robin
    CreationsAnew

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!