Friday, April 24, 2009

It is Etsy Day!

In 2008, as I woke up from a nap on the couch I learned all about Etsy on Good Morning America! Being the kind of person who believes everything happens for a reason, I felt that Etsy was that marketplace that I had been looking for to sell my products. I was so excited!

With the support of my husband, family and freinds, I have grown as a seller on Etsy. Yesterday I hit sale 40! How exciting is that?! But I have to admit, I also like to shop on Etsy! Below are some of my favorite recently discovered shops from Etsy.

Have a great Etsy day!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for putting my reusable bag on your blog. I am kind of new at etsy so I am just trying to figure things out still. I just have to say I’ve been treated very well from the etsy community being on the front page yesterday and now on your blog today. Its definitely a positive place to be .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!