Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Sale

I must say that I have been a very blessed gal to have a mom like mine! She has been supportive of all that my brother and I do, and has given the both of us kids room to discover for ourselves where we are suppose to be in our lives. My brother, now proudly serves in the US Navy and I am working hard on my art. Mom has helped make me who I am today, and I hope that she continues to help me grow into the best person that I can be!

To celebrate and say thanks to all the Mom's out there this Sunday, Art Whims will be offering free shipping in the U.S. today, May 10th, 2009. Just enter MOMDAY2009 in the message to the seller upon checkout, and the cost of your shipping will be reimbursed through PayPal.

Have a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Twitted about an item at your shop, then followed your link over to here from the etsy Forums check-in...
    http://twitter.com/tamdoll/status/1756342684
    Then went & bought it!
    Fantastic post & wonderful that your mom supports what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!