Monday, June 1, 2009

Jump into June with Great Deals at Art Whims and Art Whims Paper!

June is here! The flowers are blooming, the bees buzzing, and the sun is gracing our part of Washington more regularly. I love this time of the year and all the possibilities it offers! I will be going camping, hiking, and building my photography portfolio. New inspiration will be found for the items I paint. It will be a busy month, but so much fun!

To welcome June and say thanks to all of my followers I will be offering free shipping on all items at both Art Whims and Art Whims Paper!


To redeem this wonderful offer, enter FREESHIPJUNE into the message to the seller upon checkout. All discounts are reimbursed through PayPal.

Offer valid through June 7, 2009.

I hope that you enjoy the month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!