Friday, March 12, 2010

On the Homefront: Jewelry

Eternal Eden - Earrings $14

When I was browsing through the Homefront Team's items and sellers this week I was oooing and awing over all the beautiful jewelry; we have some very talented artists on our team that is for sure! So I thought that I would highlight a few of the pieces that I adore. If you like what you see simply click on the picture or the shop name below and it will take you to that item or shop. Enjoy!

 The Madison Gallery - Emerald Bracelet $48

 Blue Room Gems - Earrings $27

 A Nursing Reminder - Nursing Reminder Bracelet $15

4 comments:

  1. Lovely items, from some very talented Homefronters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful feature! Thank you so much for including my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! We really do have some talent.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!