Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Art Whims has a Sister Shop!

Hello from Art Whims! I have been quite busy creating, going on adventures and dabbling in some new crafts. All of this left me wondering how I was going to incorporate these new items into my line on Etsy. I realized that the best way to showcase my new creations was to open a second Etsy shop: Art Whims Paper.

At Art Whims Paper you can find an assortment of greeting cards, fine art photography and digital collages great for creating buttons, scrabble tile pendants and much more!

I hope that you will swing by our new shop and check out all these great new products!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!