Friday, June 5, 2009

The Lovely Blog Award


I have some exciting news to share with you all: I was kindly awarded the "Lovely Blog Award!" How neat is that?

I would like to thank Kymali of Wit, Whimsy, Needful Things and Nice Thoughts for your Consideration for choosing my Blog! Kymali's Blog is so lovely, making the receipt of this award all that more meaningful to me!

Along with the acceptance of this award I have the privilege of giving the award to 15 other people! Below you will find links to 15 other Blogs that I follow and love! I hope that you will check each of them out and celebrate with them in this wonderful news!

A Proffittable Life
Ardent Photography
Doodle Bird Design Blog
Etsy Twitter Team
Half an Acre
Homefront
I MADE THAT
MonsterBug Blankets
Noah Baby Boutique
Susie's Q's
The Cupcake Cuppy
The Modern Mama
The New Mrs.
Tuckers Take Tennessee
VerreDesign

4 comments:

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!