Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Day Trip to Mt. Rainier

Taken simply because the sign told me to :D

This Saturday, my husband and I ventured to Mt. Rainier to enjoy the company of one another and work on my photography collection. It was an amazing trip! We went on a few mini hikes, saw bugs and butterflies, Mt. Adams in the distance, flowers, waterfalls, snow, and so much more! We ate a packed lunch near a river and explored all there was to explore. I have so many new ideas and themes that will be showing up at both Art Whims and Art Whims Paper! You will also want to be on the look out for new fine art photography featuring the beauty of Mt. Rainier!

I cannot wait to share the inspiration that I found on this trip!

1 comment:

  1. I love Mt. Rainier!
    I can't wait to see what you will come up with!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!