Friday, June 12, 2009

Handmade Wedding

Last November I married my wonderful husband, and we had several pieces of our wedding that we made ourselves: the invitations, the floral arrangements (thanks to my generous mom), the wedding favors, and the thank you notes.

The wonderful thing about having a handmade wedding is that you can get exactly what you are looking for, have something unique, and create a memory people will love to think about.

If you want to make some of the items yourself you should consider visiting the following sites:
DIY Bride - All kinds of projects
DIY Weddings
DIY Life - Centerpieces

If you are not craft savvy, or are as busy as I was when I got married, you should consider shopping with Etsians to create your dream wedding. I have included some of my favorite shops below. If that is not your style click here to browse Etsy's wedding category. You are bound to find something great!

I hope that each of you getting married this year have a blessed marriage, full of joy, excitement and many years!

2 comments:

  1. seeing those makes me want to get married...more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i would have known about etsy before i got married :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!