Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On the Homefront with Nicole's Handmade Treats


Do you have a sweet tooth? I do! If you are like me and need a sweet every now and then, you should check out Homefront Team member Nicole's Handmade Treats! There is a large variety of treats to be found in this Etsy shop from toffee to chocolate dipped licorice! Yummy! If you are looking for a great house warming gift, office treat, or just want to indulge in some sweets yourself, definitely check out this shop. You won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. OOooooooh, Niki's chocolates are SO good! I love the almond turtles and I can't wait to try the ooey gooey bark (should be in the mail soon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! And Nicole has amazing energy!! Go get 'em Nikid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget that edible goods are still handmade goods. So glad I found this though. Now I know what I'll be getting my mother for her birthday. Thanks for supporting us artists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful artisan and lady! I can't wait to try some of her goodies soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!