Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Talk - Dahlias

 
Dahlia Photography available at Art Whims Paper.

Some of my favorite flowers are Dahlias. Not only do they come in a variety of styles, shapes, color combinations and hues, they are tall and strong. They are well loved by the community in my area, as they grow annually at Point Defiance Park one of my favorite places to visit with my husband in the summer months.

If you are interested in growing dahlias you may want to check out the American Dahlia Society or Dahlia.com. for tips and resources. I am looking forward to someday enjoying these flowers in a garden that my husband and I will grow together.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...all these flower posts are making me a bit "spring Feverish"
    RObin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am going to have to get outside the next time our area has some sunshine... I love being outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! Dahlias are one of my favorites too! Point Defiance park is not a bad place to work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!