Saturday, December 27, 2008

Java Jackets! You Won't Burn Your Hands Holding Coffee Any More!


Birchtreestudio is a wonderful Etsy shop that creates a variety of knit and crochet items from purses to booties for the baby, and my favorite item the Java Jacket! The shop's creator is a wonderful person full of crafting passion and a great spirit! Each time I have chatted with her, I walk away from chat feeling revitalized! I hope that you will stop by her amazing shop to see what she has to offer!

Don't forget to visit her blog too! http://studiobirchtree.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love the java jacket super cute great feature.You have a awesome blog and etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an elegant looking coffee jacket! And the perfect color to hide my drips, too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!