Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lucky Dog Treat Company – Your Pet’s Dream Shop!


I was in chat one day on Etsy, and came across this wonderful company selling a variety of treats from honey hydrants to low fat chicken treats. I was quite impressed by the variety of treats this shop was offering to its Canine friends… Let’s just say that if you could buy a dog’s love, this would be the gateway to their heart! You should all try to stop by LuckyDogTreatCompany and see all they have to offer for your best friend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I got dog treats from her too and loved them so much she is my second favorite buy feature on my blog:
    http://ranamuck.blogspot.com/2008/12/ranas-favorite-buys-featured-buy-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Want to be featured on the Art Whims Blog? Have a fantastic Etsy Shop? Feel free to , Contact Me and share what you create!